By accessing the website at http://Bottleshockmovie.com (the “Site”) or using the “Bottleshockmovie.com” downloadable game (the “Game”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. To make these Terms easier to read, the Site, our services and Game are collectively called the “Services”. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Services. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to use the Services and materials downloaded for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Game or any software contained on Bottleshockmovie.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bottleshockmovie.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Services and materials on Bottleshockmovie.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Bottleshockmovie.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bottleshockmovie.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Site.
In no event shall Bottleshockmovie.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Services, even if Bottleshockmovie.com or a Bottleshockmovie.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in the Services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bottleshockmovie.com does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete or current. Bottleshockmovie.com may make changes to the materials contained in the Services at any time without notice. However Bottleshockmovie.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Bottleshockmovie.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bottleshockmovie.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Bottleshockmovie.com may revise these terms of service for its Services at any time without notice. By using the Services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Conduct, General Prohibitions, and Bottleshockmovie.com Inc.’s Enforcement Rights
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct while using the Services, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that when using the Services, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, harm, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unlawful, inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive content or message;
- promote or engage in discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, or harassment against any individual or group;
- violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- promote or engage in physical harm, violence, or injury against any group or individual;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature;
- run any software that gives an unfair advantage over other players, including but not limited to aim assist software.
- submit fake, falsified, misleading, or inappropriate data submissions, edits, or removals.
In addition, you agree not to do any of the following:
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Bottleshockmovie.com system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Bottleshockmovie.com or any of Bottleshockmovie.com’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
- attempt to access or search the Services or content or download content from the Services through the use of any technology or means other than those provided by Bottleshockmovie.com or other generally available third party web browsers (including without limitation automation software, bots, spiders, crawlers, data mining tools, or hacks, tools, agents, engines, or devices of any kind);
- extract, scrape, or index the Services (including information about users or game play);
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mailbombing the Services;
- delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any attribution, warning, or link that appears in the Services;
- use the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in an manner not permitted by these terms;
- collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.